Tuesday, November 29, 2011

November 21, 2011 Thanksgiving

"Dear Family,
I have so much support from all of you, you have built me up so much this Monday with your Emails, pictures, smiles and experiences. I am in absolute joy right now reflecting on how much I love each one of you I really am so happy to hear from you this week. I love this work and hope it never stops. I really almost don't believe I have been out this long. Alex wow you are a strong man I am so amazed and have really been uplifted by your emails. You have become  an effective advocate and messenger of truth. I love your emails because I feel the spirit as I read them. I also can't wait to here about all of your experiences in detail. Your areas the people.... I love missionary everything.
This family is amazing. This thanksgiving season I would like to take the time to express how grateful I am for that great man we all know and love and his wife, they are Grandma and Grandpa Hamilton. There legacy is one of the most amazing stories I have every heard. I am eternally grateful for there faith, sacrifice and love. I thank my heavenly father that I am part of the Hamilton family. We are so blessed to be able to gather together each holiday and enjoy each others company!  Much like the thanksgiving table we all have our unique flavors, and added together we make the best meal! I would like to say thank you for your kind and loving support throughout all of my life. You have always been there form me. YOU are my Family
Alex,
I have always looked up to you. You really are a great example to me. I am so proud of you, and everytime I hear someone say Florida I instantly say, oh my cousin in serving there. I really want you to know that I am grateful for you.
Love,
Elder Conder
P.S. Remember that awesome tree house, and playing with Lego's, we are going to have some great times when I get home."


No comments:

Post a Comment