Sunday, November 6, 2011

October 31, 2011- One Year & One Week Later, GREAT WEEK!

"I started this mission for Lord one year and 4 days ago today, it has been the best time of my life I love being a missionary. I have so many fond memories from the MTC with Elder TouTai to My first area and Meeting Maria Drydent for the first time on my first night, who later became the first baptism. What an incredible time in my life this is. I am so Excited to here about all of the adventures of Sister Toni Carter as she embarks on her mission soon. Their is nothing else like being a missionary on the Lords errand.

This week there were memorable moments right and left. I hope these pictures can offer a deeper description of these moments. (Elora has posted the pictures on Jamaicanjames.blogspot.com) The most highlightable moments this week have been........

  • Stick bug, we were walking  into district meeting and Elder Roberts pointed at my pants and there he was, our new friend!
  • Rickys Birthday party. The pictures that go with this are the man in the birthday hat and the toast over the table. Ricky, or Bro Dickensen is an awesome man he teaches with us almost everyday and we were trying to throw him a party and well we ran out of money so that wasn't really working out so well. So we called Mommy/ Sister Pierr and within 4 Hrs. she made Lobster and Conch and rice and peas had everyone together and made brownies. I am pretty sure she is wonder women.
  • Branch choir is really becoming a hit. We started this two weeks ago and our numbers have now doubled. It is so fun just being with the members. I love them so much.
  • Year one Picture. The next is my one Year mark. That one was more of personal feelings and happiness I felt.
  • Saturday Holloween Party, that was a blast we had tons of people there! It was so fun to see everyone dressed up and having a good time. I was really surprised to see how many people actually dressed up and everyone was having a good time.
  • Well I wish I had more time to talk, but that's it for this week. I love you all so much. I want to send out again if you are considering a mission, Just DO it  !!!!!. It will never be easy, but it will be worth it!

Love,
Elder Conder"

33 C Gold Coin Lane Apt# 5
Freeport Bahamas

No comments:

Post a Comment