Sunday, November 6, 2011

October 17, 2011- Baptism This Week!!

"Dear Friends And Family,
Thank you for all of your prayers, I have definitely have felt them this week. This was a great week. I was touched by the spirit as I sat in Zone Conference. We were uplifted as we listened to words specifically calibrated to help more fully devote ourselves to the service of the lord. It was truly taught by the spirit because the message went straight into my heart. Charity is a necessity in this life "though you have the gift of prophecy .... if ye have not charity your nothing".

This Sunday was great, with the baptism of our Sister Bula Baseden and I had the opportunity to speak in sacrament. I loved it. Bulas Baptism, was so great I love her so much. She has been taught for over 6 months, and the first missionary that taught her was my old companion in Ocho Rios, Elder Tracy. Bula is great she reads the Book of Mormon almost everyday, and she has only missed church once in the three months that I have been here. This Sunday we also had the baptism of Brother Clarence Cash a child of record. Clarence's Brother now wants to be baptized. He is 11 so he will be a convert baptism. I love serving in the lords work!!!
Love,
Elder Conder"

No comments:

Post a Comment