Tuesday, November 29, 2011

November 7, 2011 I am Thankful for all of You Letters & Packages, Welcome Home Ben!

"Thank you everyone for your emails this week. I have been so uplifted by them. I really appreciated you taking your time out to write those. Life really gets better with a little love from your loved ones. I am looking at a picture from one of the emails I got this week and well it seem surreal, Ben is home. My companion just asked me who is this, pointing to the picture of Ben. I told him that is one of the best men I have ever known. I often think of how much worse life would be without him. Ben I love you and I can't wait to see you again.

This week has been filled with good positive and uplifting experiences. From Billies BBQ on Monday, to the Sunday Honor roll parade. So many fun things have been happening. We also received some great spiritual experiences. Sacrament meeting was filled with the spirit as member after member went and boar testimony of the gospel.
On Monday we were invited by a very nice and also giant man to come to a BBQ, it was some of the best food I have had on the Island. Lobster soup, Chicken, Corn on the Cob, pork Dish after Dish it just kept coming. I love meeting people like this. They are so nice. I am so excited to share the gospel with them. I also got an awesome Halloween package from Elora. On Tuesday you will never guess who showed up at mommies house. Yup our new friend the pidgeon. He flew into the back room and then mommy caught him. That was so fun! Then on Wednesday Elder Roberts killed a bee, and put it on his tongue. Thursday after coming out of a great lesson with Troy our investigator with a baptismal date we saw, the stunt man. All and all it was a great week. I love being on a mission and having so many things happening all around everywhere we go, experience after experience.
This week I have also felt a deep love growing more and more for my brothers and sisters all around me. I have had the opportunity to call almost everyone in the branch and talk to them. I has been great. I hope that Heavenly Father can continue to help me move this work forward. I love you all so much.
Love,
Elder Conder"

No comments:

Post a Comment