Sunday, November 6, 2011

October 24, 2011

"The time comes when the bud blossoms and becomes the rose its sent to be. 


Sounds poetic ooo nice. 

Well the old saying goes, "We Didn't start the fire it was always burning since the worlds been turning."
 
Yup Great 

A wise man once said, Where every man stands there was once a boy.

Sounds wise eh? 

Ya those have nothing to do with this. I hope you liked it though. Ha ha, maybe I will  try to tie them into my week.  This week was really, and I know I have probably said this so much, one of the best weeks of the mission. Everything about this week went really well. Elder Roberts and I are pretty much best friends, We completely revamped our teaching by the spirit (by teaching people at the church and a few other things), We have some new amazing people that we are working with. We have had so many things happen this week that I don't think there are enough keys on this board to display them properly.

Guess how this week started out. ........  Op you guessed it , with Monday. Yup is started out just like any other week and in  a lot of other ways it was like most every other week, but there were many tender mercies from the lord throughout the week. On Monday we had the opportunity to have 4 people put in our path. Each one lined up by heavenly father. They all add a spark and a fan to my kindling fire! When Tuesday came the fire was beginning to swell. More and more people where placed into our path and each brought there own light to my life and as our investigator accepted his date to be baptized the sparks cut and the fire roared in my heart filling my soul. I blazed with every lesson that proceeded. Within every eye that  I gazed, a child of god is what I saw. I was filled with the gift of charity and my life seemed complete!  I love my brothers and sisters here in this land and I will do whatever I can. If you are every thinking about a mission, Yes this is you to mom and dad, Do it!!!!  These feelings, and this way of life, did not come all at once, but I could have never experienced this without being on the Lords errand. Once Again I would like to thank you for helping me get here. I love you all so much. Please have a good week. 

Love, 
Elder Conder"

No comments:

Post a Comment