Wednesday, December 28, 2011

December 5, 2011

"Whoops!
I have almost forgot to write my mass email, sorry.  This week has been completed with one of the best Sundays on my mission. We have been teaching this awesome investigator. Our first lesson with him was filled by the spirit testifying. It was amazing, that was almost 2 months ago now. There have been many things in between, tons of trials, some will be detailed in his testimony that I will paraphrase.  He came into the Church on Sunday asked Elder Roberts if he could bare his testimony, it went as follows. I have been meeting with the missionaries for about 2 months now,  I have come to know that the priesthood authority has been restored to the earth. I wish to unite myself with this faith, but I am facing such big opposition. I am youth minister at my church now. I have been bombarded with this and that. About a week ago, I was allowed to watch a anti Mormon film. I wish that no one will ever watch this. I watched and was devastated. The Elders called me right after I watched it. I didn't know what to do. He then told us, I couldn't sleep. The Elders came by the next day, and prayed for me (gave him a blessing). I slept through the night. I know that was from God.
He finished his testimony, I was in tears, How could he get through all of this? How? One word, "Remember". He remembered that first lesson. The spirit he felt and has never let go. D&C 6:22. Please read this and "remember".
I love you
Love,
Elder Conder"

No comments:

Post a Comment