Tuesday, November 29, 2011

November 14, 2011 MAMMA MIA

"Dear MOMMA DON"T YOU KNOW I LOVE YA,          
Here on the mission there is tons of beauty and sweet serenity. I find it in the most simple things. I have come to this place surrounded by the bluest of the blue waters greenest of the green trees and freshest of the fresh air, yet I rarely find the overwhelming  feelings of peace and love on the beach, or driving or the  migrating song birds singing there tunes. It is true that I love these moments, but the best part of it all and the most enjoyable time is often in the quiet of a home. Teaching a lesson to a family, a young man, or anyone for that matter that is were the spirit is. When my heart is filled with charity life seems to be complete. I love being here on this mission and my heart has been filled this week. I love my brothers and sisters more and more each step I take.

The lords work is his work. Walking home from a lesson I was thinking, why would we have been brought to teach this one guy, a pastor of another church. No we didn't end up teaching his congregation, but the lord used that to put us in the right place at the right time. On our walk home a Blue car stopped in front of us. YES, I ride we said. Then I realized that it was Troy's car. Troy, wow that is awesome. We walked up to the car, and peered in. Edison! What ??? This was amazing, the two people we had tried to see that night. As we drove home I realized wait a second, we have an hour of walking time we just cut out so we drove with Troy and Edison. We then had time to  teach them about the importance of reading the scriptures daily. Troy was having some serious doubts about the church, but after reading the seed of faith in Alma 32 they both committed to give it there all. To read everyday, pray and attend church. I was really a great blessing.
There have been so many great events this week I scarce can take it in. I love you all have a great week. Hard work always brings Blessings. You will never regret doing the right thing!
Love,
Elder Conder

No comments:

Post a Comment