Friday, August 12, 2011

HERE WE GO!!!!!!!!!!!!

August 8, 2011

"Well I just clicked on the [Compose Mail], button and here I am ready to compose a little letter to my Friends and family. Wow, lots o stuff is happening on the home front mission calls (Toni) and good times. That is so great I would really like everyone to know text toni CONGRATULATIONS FROM elder conder and yourself. DO IT NOW. If you are still reading and haven't done it yet shame. If you feel like you told her Congrats do it again. and if you are still reading I think you might want to stop and text her now.

I would just like to take a second out and let you all know how proud I am of Toni Cater. What an amazing girl. Toni has been one of the best friends I have ever had. She has always been a great example to me of how to love life. The way is charity, the pure love of Christ. I have never ever heard of a time when Toni was not willing to help someone out no matter what it was or who it was! She is always there. She radiates joy and happiness I know that her mission President and everyone she meets on her mission is going to be positively influenced by her.

Why YES I WOULD LIKE A DOUGHNUT. mmm doesn't that just sound great. Okay sorry Enough with my random desires for a doughnut, which side note, my mom rarely eats and she has a shirt to prove it. I almost don't believe it.....  maybe she left the crumbs on the shirt or maybe the memory in my heart of us going to get doughnuts at lest twice a week in the summer. Which ever one it was I love her. This week in Freeport...... Pretty great we had a really big rain storm Saturday it was really beautiful. This week Elder Roberts brought out the big guns, yup the new visual aid in our  teaching. His parents sent him this mini church made of blocks and it is amazing. We used it with a really cool family that we are working with and you could just see the change in her attitude towards us and the church and they saw how through Joseph Smith the Church was rebuilt. It was so amazing I really am greatful for the opportunity that I have to see people understand and feel the spirit testify to them that our message is true. It has been amazing to see how the gospel can effect lives. As Toni goes out to serve she will literally change the world. The effects her love and devotion to the people and the gospel will span generations and time. I love her and she has been recommended and one worthy to represent the church and to carry the message of the savior to the world I love her and all missionaries for expressing there love to all mankind by leaving behind all personal affairs and devoting all there time and attention to serving the Lord!

Love,
Elder Conder"

New address
Elder James Craig Conder                 
33C Gold Coin Lane, Apt. 5
Freeport, Bahamas
(98 cents us postage)

OR you can still use Dearelder.com James for FREEEEEE click on the Jamaica Kingston mission!

No comments:

Post a Comment