Wednesday, August 24, 2011

HELLO I Love You Won't You Tell Me Your Name

August 22, 2011

"Hello Friends and families and respected readers,   

I hope you love these pictures and they are worth a 1,000 words for you because these are some of the coolest most priceless events that have unfolded in my life. I have a deep gratitude for this sacred calling. I am loving it and for anyone considering a mission the answer is yes! If you asked Nike they might even say "just do it". The mission is the greatest thing ever!!!!  I wish I could explain how good it would be for you to go if you have the chance!!!!  I also would like to let you know how much your neighbor needs you. I have been your neighbor at sometime in my life, whether it was living in the room next to you, down the street or 1,000's of miles away, you have left something with me that has helped me,  I want you all to know I am thankful for your positive impacts in my life and say that if you can't serve a full time mission serve a full time life, always help others to come unto Christ.
I love you all.

Love,
Elder Conder"














No comments:

Post a Comment