Monday, August 15, 2011

Dear Loved Ones,

"I am sitting in this library trying to decide what to write about. I am so excited right now, why well I am going to be hopping on an airplane on Thursday to go to Nassau our Neighboring island. It is zone conference and Elder Vines of the area presidency is going to be there! I can't wait. I love zone Conference it is a great opportunity to learn and grow as a missionary.  Plus being an off island zone leader has a challange that most other zones don't , we can go on trade offs with our missionaries to see how they are doing. This is going to be an awesome opportunity to go see how they are doing in their teaching. This will also be great because Elder Roberts and I have made a goal to start refining our teaching even more in the coming week so that we can be more effective and this zone conference should be just what we need to do so.

I am so grateful for  these opportunities they are always placed right in line by Heavenly Father. President Hendricks said that he can't wait to ask God how he gets all of his children right were they need to be. I am grateful that Heavenly Father has got this zone conference when it will benefit us most as missionaries. I am loving serving a mission. It has really shown me and lead me to know my master, even the savior Jesus Christ and my father in heaven. How does a man know his master whom he has not served? I don't know why before my mission I didn't realize that if I didn't do anything heavenly father asked, I wouldn't have faith. I am grateful for this knowledge now, and the faith and testimony that has been cultivated in me. I love the lord and I love my mission and I love all of you very much, you must know as I tell people everyday, my friends and my family helped me get on my mission. I could not have done it with out your example.

Love,
Elder Conder"

Elder James Conder
33  C Gold Coin Lane Apt. 5
Freeport Bahamas
(98 cent us stamp)

No comments:

Post a Comment