Saturday, December 25, 2010

Second MTC Email


"Wow here his another race with time.

Dear friends and family, 

I would first like to thank you for all the letters and packages!!!!!!!! iiiiiii love getting letters and hearing how you're life is going! I am sending a package home right after i am done on the computer!  be ready bbbbbeeee readyyy uhhhhh huh oh ya      its really not going to be that cool.

Well in the past week I have given two blessings. it is amazing the power of them! it has strengthened my testimony so much.

I got my flight plans, I leave on nov. 16th so fam have you're phones ready! because they told me to call you at the airport. Its so crazy how short of time I have here I need to learn so much more! I am how ever so excited to get out and teach. I bought three books of mormon to give out on my flight! i hope there are those there willing to receive them! I am also very excited to get out of the cold! I am so thank full I am going so were warm.

I got the halloween pictures! they are so awesome! elora you're pumpkin looks sweet! i miss mally mal

misssssyyyyyyysssss fammmmillllly

thank you soooo much! !!! for the letters treats and gooodddddddddiess I love you so much! I can't even tell you how happy that made me and everyone in my district they loved the cookies! and I loved the letters. You're family is so amazing! daxton. I told my district (group of 8 boys i spend  almost all my time with allll about how awesome you are, and about all you're talents, and how you are going to be such a goood missionary! bradon thats sweet you beat my dad keep it up and maybe you could beat me in two years at rainbow road. jada you are sweet thanks for the letter. I still can't wipe the smile off my face from the dozens of letters! You are all so awesome!

love elder conder!"

No comments:

Post a Comment