Saturday, December 25, 2010

dec 20 9:36 am

"Dear  MOM,

Elder Ashton just got Emergancy transfered to be a zone leader on the other side of the island, he is way happy about it. This now leaves me in quite an intresting spot. I now live in Ocho Rios, but I still go to High Gate. It is so awesome because I work in 2 areas I am a fill in first consler at high gate, I am learning from the zone leaders here in ochi and from the senior couple. But is is also really sucky because I pretty much lose 2 hours driving everyday and I don't really have my full attention on High Gate.
 
High Gate is amazing the members there are the best. There were three that spoke this sunday and one of the three was Maria the twelve yeard girl I baptized all the speakers did so well. I love High Gate!
 
Well there wasn't to many way cool spiritual experiances that happend this week, but in the mits of this transfering thing. I have seen parts of jamaica that not many people have. It was amazing!
 
My new companions are Elders Tracy and Gardner they are super amazing elders. They work so hard I love it so much. We are always teaching and on the move it is great! They are also super funny!
 
well that is it thats all for the week. Other than a shout out to all my girls there are 2 lovely Elder here that are about to head home that you could write! Probably the coolest Jamaican Missionaries I know so............. there Emails are
 
 
mom tell lexi She should Write elder tracy and jade to write elder gardner 
but give the shout out to all haha
 
Love your son,
 
Elder Conder 
 
P.s. you are the best mom thanks for doing all of this for me. p.s. I did really under stand the christmas present? what am I to do?
 
Love you Dad!"

No comments:

Post a Comment