Friday, December 24, 2010

First MTC Email

"Here it is the final count down. I feel like i am in the world minis again racing! this clock is scaring me so bad. they could have at least not made the 30 minute cout down clock red and flashing!

Mom, dad, Jess, Elora, Taylor, Ragu, everyone one in the real world,

Wow the mtc here I am. I have been here a week now! It is so awesome thespirit and angels really do hang out here. It is awesome all the emotionsyou feel when you are here! love for you're family and love for you comp.love for you're friends love for every single person that you meet. I guessyou could say that I love it here! My companion elder toutai (said toe tie)is one of the nicest people in this hole mtc. he got here on the same day asme, and the next day he was made distirict leader! he leads us an army of 8 men tranning for battle agianst the adversary. He says high to everyone hemeets always has a smile on his face. he has brought are district togetherin a way un seen by many of the leaders here at the mtc. It is funny thatthey would call me as his senior companion. because I am in no way ready?,you could say to be a senior comp. I am pretty sure they just did that togive me some experience.

Look back to the first paragraph. you remember how I said there were angels here? My knee is feeling good but it is very weak. I was playing some volleyball or basketball durning gym time. Sorry I can't remember which Iwas playing. I jumped up to get the ball and as I came down I knew this wasthe end of my mtc experience because my knee was about to fold in half thewrong way. as I was thinking this my knee was pushed up! and kept in place.I was saved from having severe knee problems! here at the mtc which wouldhave resulted in me being sent home on medical leave! Maricals are real! as
glenn beck said "live you're life so that when the time comes you can demand them." for i the lord am bound when ye do what Say. D&C 82:10.

MOM,
I have decided to devote this week to being more diligent, as we choose christ like attributes to work on. You're dillegence in preparing me forthis mission has prepared me to be one of the temprolly preparedmissionaries here. I Have EVERYTHING I NEED THANK YOU SOOOOOOOO MUCH AND IFYOU SEND ANYTHINING ELSE MAKE IT ENOUGH FOR EIGHT. You know have 8 childrenbecause we have 8 members in our district and they are alll my brotherss!!!

LOve you allll lllllll soooooo muuch,

elder Conder"

No comments:

Post a Comment