Thursday, February 2, 2012

January 9, 2012

"Dear World,

What a week, there has been so much that has happened this week ! They say the more things change the more they stay the same. The Gospel holds true no matter where you are what you are doing or where you are going. The question I have been using most often as of late is, what is the most important thing you can do in life? Troy!!!!!!! IS NOW A MEMBER What an amazing baptism. I love this mission. 

The more things change the more they stay the same. I love this quote. I love this gospel. The gospel of Jesus Christ is so perfect. As I asked people this question throughout the week, I received a very calming answer. Serve God. Amen, This is so true, serve god so that we can live with him again! I have been focusing my mind throughout this week on preparing myself to live with God again. Doing this has greatly enlarged my view on this life. I have been so happy because of it.

Troy is a member, he has been baptized and what a moment it was! I am trying to think of the best way to describe this experience, heavenly!!! A real touch of heaven. I loved being with Troy after his baptism. He was laying on his couch saying, I feel like I am drunk with the spirit. I was loving it, he is so funny. Then he got really serious and started to bare his testimony about the gospel, the way he felt, the spirit, and everything. I am so glad that I have been a tool in Heavenly Fathers plan. I do not glory in myself, but in what God has commanded me. I love being a missionary.

Brothers and sisters, I would really love to thank you for sending me your stories of success. Living the gospel is not always easy, but always worth it. I would like to tell you that the trees are green and the sky is blue when the gospel is in my life, that is my testimony and my life. I love you.

Love,

Elder Conder"

No comments:

Post a Comment