Thursday, February 2, 2012

January 23, 2012

"Compose is the button I just pressed to start this email. If I was the Greatest orator, most poetic poet, master architect, I could never tell, touch, or design this life. I love being on a mission. I very much desire that I could be obedient to every one of Gods commandments and that I could always remember my relationship with God. He has blessed my life in many ways. I think that it is amazing to think that all blessings are based on obedience! I think of how often I mess up in a given day, yet God still blesses me. If I could be 100% obedient, that would be so amazing!

The blessings of life, Troy Julian Strachan baptized his brother this week. Around four months ago I was walking in Solomon's Food store talking in a fake english accent as we walked through the beverage section, a young man looked at us and said, are you missionaries? Yes, I responded in my fake accent. Four months later he is now a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, one of my good friends and he just baptized his brother! He is continually talking about how much this has changed his life.


Journal, It has as of late been a bad habit to miss writing in my journal one or two days out of the week. It has very much hindered the joy I have felt in the past few weeks. Writing in my journal is a great way to "remember how merciful the Lord has been unto the children of men". I get the chance to see every ray of sunlight throughout the day. I very strongly encourage everyone to write a journal.

I love you all.

Love,
Elder Conder"

No comments:

Post a Comment