Wednesday, December 28, 2011

December 26, 2011

"Let me lay it on the line, probably one of the most epic Christmas eve's in the world! We started out like just another day, great lessons, hard work and progressed from there. We called our investigator and asked if we could come visit him. He said yeah, just meet me at the beach by my house. Sounds good! We pulled up and sat down on a bench spanning over the beach. We started talking about the gospel and he just started to bare a really powerful testimony of how much we have helped him and how far he has come. I think there are few that would have not been moved by that testimony. After the spirit poured over us for about 30 min. we went back to the car and there was some gospel rap playing in his car and he started dancing and we were all laughing. After that we went to his house and went Christmas Caroling! He, his, two brothers , Elder Trumpet and I got to our first house and they opened the door. We started singing and then we all just started laughing. It still touched them and they were stoked to see us. Then we moved through the rest of the night, it was Epic!  I am going caroling every year for the rest of my life. I think that this Christmas has had a profound impact on the rest of my life.
I love serving a mission! Life is great and I got one of the greatest Gifts this Christmas! What? Talking to my family. I Love them so much let me just try and put it in words. 1 L Life would have been nothing without them 2 O My parents are the Ones I chose and I am confident the only ones that could ever raise me. 3 V they gave me the Vision of what I can become. 4 E Ever one of them bring something great to the table. Dad taught me how to work and love unconditionally. Mom taught me how to live life and dream big. Jessica taught me what it means to really share. Ragu taught me that life dreams can be met. Elora taught that perfection can be closely met in this life. Taylor, gave me a big push in life's giant swing.  LOVE that is the easiest way to spell how much you mean to me!!!!
I want to tell you so much! I want to tell you everything and let you see how great this is here, but there is absolutely no way to do so. It would be an endless email. So to sum it up; I know that my Redeemer Lives. God is our Father and we are all brothers and sisters. The field is white already to harvest. Blessed are they who hunger and thirst after righteousness. In the name of Jesus Christ, amen.
Love,
Elder Conder"

No comments:

Post a Comment