Monday, May 23, 2011

Wag whon World?

"Wag whon World? 

Elder Conder Here,   

Well Well Well, thank you all so much for the wonderful birthday! I had one of the best birthdays ever! Tons of cards letters emails. Thankyou all. I am really stoked to hear from all of you.
As Jamaican tradition dictates I did get floured on my birthday, it was pretty funny and felt rather peculiar because the flour was taken out of the freezer and was really cold.  I hope you like the pictures I attached. That is not all that happened on my birthday, we went out to lunch. We ate at a Chinese's restaurant, or as they say here Chinny restaurant. I was so goooooodd! I loved it. I also got to teach district meeting. That was really fun. Its always funny to teach it because I am the youngest missionary. We went out teaching and had some good lessons with some great investigators. We also got to go to Tastee's, a patty place, with amazing french fries. While at Tastee's we got a round of mountain dews just like old times.  Then to top off the wonderful day, Sister Sorensen made some amazing cake, It was so good I licked my plate clean. It was so amazing!
   
Well the family that we are teaching is doing great, theyre wedding got put back one week because we will be attending a funeral that week of the wife of our former branch president. I never thought I would be planning a wedding here in Jamaica. It is hard. I feel for my mom she had to plan Elora's and now Jessica's. It a good thing I am going to give her a five year break. The wedding is going to be really simple as asked by the couple; cake, marriage officer, family and branch members that want to come. The branch is putting in lots of support in decorating. President Lee is giving the 75% off the rings. So this is going to be great!
  
I really love doing this work here!!!!  I hope that all that are preparing(and you know who you are), are getting excited to go because it truly is the best two years!!

I Love you,

Elder Conder"

No comments:

Post a Comment