Monday, May 9, 2011

Hello!

"Dear Friends & Family
Here I am here in Jamaica still alive and kicking. I am so stoked to be here on this mission. Its seems so crazy that I ever lived at home, I can't even picture what that is like. Transfers are happening right now. Elder Randle Got shipped off to the Cayman Islands today. That was really sucky I am going to miss him so much. HE was such a good companion. I will Be serving with Elder Trumpet next. I am pretty excited about that, because I have been on trade offs with him and he is super nice and fun to be around.

Life is flying by I can't believe it, Elder Randle is gone. I am sitting here in High gate with Elder Ferin tell Wednesday. Elder Randle was So fun to be around in our 12 weeks of serving together there was never a dull moment. Whether it was walking up a giant mountain to get to Terry Ann's house, or planning,  Elder Randle was always making me laugh. We worked very hard together, and it was rewarding to come home, plan and talk about the day. I Remember right after conference we listened to Richard G Scott's( I think thats the right one) talk and he started leaving me notes around the house.

Elder Trumpet and Elder Conder the Next Epic Transfer Begins, Coming soon to theaters near you. Elder Trumpet is fromCanada and is really good at soccer. .. .... . . .
WEEEEEEELLLLLLLLL I AM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW!!! I JUST READ THAT MY SISTER GRADUATED WITH HIGHEST HONORS. & MY OTHER SISTER IS GETTING MARRIED! I AM SO STOKED FOR BOTH OF THEM!  the pictures are awesome that my mom sent me! I would hope they get sent with this email, or put it on the blog                                       Woops I got to excited about Elora Graduating that I for got to Finish the Email.  (sent in a different email)
Well Everyone I love you Very much.

LOVE,
Elder Conder"

No comments:

Post a Comment