Saturday, June 11, 2011

Baptisms Are Up!

Sorry guys! This email is from May 30th!! I've been slacking . . .
"Hello Elder Conder here,
  
Baptisms are up, yup thats right another person has accepted the invitation to come unto Christ. Peter was baptized May 28th at the font at the church. Peter is so awesome, and one of the most prepared people I have ever taught on my mission. He has been friends with our branch president for pretty much his whole life. They are best of friends. Peter is awesome, everything about him is way cool. From his hair to his personality to his testimony. There is nothing that could have stood in his way of being baptized.





This week was so much fun, we were teaching peter at his sisters restraunt in the market so we stopped and took some pictures.





Well I am out of time this week. I love you all Very MUCH.

PS I LOVE  YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

Give my sister a GIANT  hug at her wedding this Friday !!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Elder Conder"

PO Box 2316
Kingston 8
Jamaica                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment