Wednesday, May 11, 2011

May 9, 2011

"Dear friends and family,
 
Well as you might all know yesterday was mothers day! I got to call home. It was so heart wrenchingly good to see my wonderful family again. Bragging time about the fam. I have the two best sisters in the world WOW WOW I love them so much. My dad is freaking amazing, still riding motorcycles! The best for last my mom, haha, probably, yes definitely the best mom ever she is truly great. She has done so much awesome stuff in my life. I can't wait to talk to them again.
 
I have a new companion everyone, he is super awesome his name is Elder Trumpet. Check the blog for his pic.Wow this guy is incredible I am so stoked to serve with him this transfer. He works so hard and really tries so hard.
 
 
 
This week I thought it might be fun to put my letter to the mission Presdent in here.
 
We have been working hard these first few days of this transfer to build our teaching pool, and things are looking good for this month. There have been some new investigators that we have found such as Nicky, a mother of 4 wonderful children. We have had a great lesson with her. She Came to Church this Sunday and says she will be back next week with her kids. I Have very high hopes for this family they are really great, our fine Sister Scott has been making a nice turn around and is praying today to know if getting babtized on the 28th is right for her. 
 
Our recent converts are getting closer to getting themselves back at church. We have one Jhonny, that we had a way cool lesson with after we walked with him to the church. He says that he will be there this Sunday. 
 
The less active work is going well, we are going to pick this up alot, and try to find tons of part member families.  
 
That is our work in a nut shell.
 
Love,
Elder Conder"

1 comment: