Tuesday, March 8, 2011

"Weekly up date to keep you up to date"

"Dear everyone one of you my loved ones,    
                                               
I would like to start you out by letting you know something. That something is, that I love each one of you and I love hearing from you so much! I can't believe you are still writing me! I thought you might forget about me! Well Ya, I just wanted you to know that I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH.
Here is some more news that you might find interesting and uplifting. I am still alive, I don't know if you remember, but I love you very much! Jamaica is way awesome we are almost headed into to Mango season here which is awesome, because Mango's are very good and everywhere! 
We have been having a really great week here in Mont-ego Bay not only with our investigators but mostly all around.

THIS WEEK IN THE BAY
Monday the 28th
Beautiful sunshine Bird feeding sactuary/ someones backyard turn tourist trap. was way cool I will try to attach a pic.



Tuesday
Great day of sweating drinking water and proselyting. Really the best in life for The JKM (Jamaica kingston Mission)

Wednesday
District meeting and Margaritaville/ rip off villllllll MY meal was my whole weeks supply of food soooo luckily we got fed this week !!!!!!!

Thursday same as Tuesday

Friday
Super Planning! and Friday night activity (played soccer)

Saturday 
Same as Tuesday

Sunday
FAST and TESTIMONY meeting! this was awesome a 99 year old member and sea man/ pirate boar, an awesome testimony and compared the gospel to an anchor he said " I never go to see with out my anchor, anchor yourself with the gospel"

Today well who knows whats going to happen next!!! but I can't wait to see!

LOVE GOD your father and keep his commandments

LOVE you LOVER
Elder James Conder
P.S. 
I love you all
P.s.s.
I love you Mom and dad"


WOW. That sucks!!


No comments:

Post a Comment