Monday, February 28, 2011

"HELLO WORLD"

Let me just say, I LOVE JAMES!!!




"THIS WEEK in Montego BAY. It has been a great week here I love this work so much I am so thankful to everyone that has helped me get to this point in my life so far, which is everyone of you! I am so glad that I have known each one of you and I am glad to hear from you each week and know that you are doing well. This week I was thinking about my cousin Daxton, and his wonderful example in my life. For those of you that don't know Daxton he is an awesome guy and you better meet him soon, or you are missing something great in life. Daxton has always had an amazing ability to do anything he puts his mind to it! I have been trying to apply this to my life as a missionary and improving myself (there is a lot to be done!) so moral of the story go meet Daxton and as they say in jamaica "BIG UP HIM" or give him a compliment.

 Well hmmm I don't really know where to start? What would be the coolest to tell you about, I guess I will go with what I love. The people, Marlin one of our investigators is going to get married to his baby mother. Marlin, Ricardo and Mark Came to church this week! it was so cool to get to see them come. Well I am going to feed some humming birds so I got to go.

I hope you Enjoy these pictures! LOVE ELDER CONDER

PS I love seeing pics so feel free to send some"








2 comments:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE that you are doing this!!! And I am really jealous that James is doing such amazing work in such an awesome place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe James.... you are the best!! I hope you know that Dax feels the same about you. He thinks you are the greatest thing to hit this earth :). So thanks for being such a great example for him. Luv ya

    ReplyDelete