Monday, March 21, 2011

To the world I have to say, what a GREAT day!

March 14, 2011


"Dear Everyone,                                                                                

This week in Mo Bay, I don't know where to begin. This week has been quite amazing, well I  guess we will go with the bad first because it is the shortest. Marlin and Ricardo didn't come to church. This week we had an opportunity to go to a place called the Yacht Club It was so cool, a restraunt/yacht club .... Sister and Elder Sorensen have their family down here, So they went with the landlord to this place.  Our landlord is sister Rose, she is one of the nicest people ever. She reminds me of a female Elder Savio haha. We had Lobster as we looked over the ocean. It was so amazing. That was on Thursday, and then on Friday we walked up to our investigators house and we got up to there veranda and there sat   two Rastas just  bagging up their weed to go out and sell. There was so much weed sitting on the veranda and they were just sitting there like it was nothing.
I guess that is how it is here in Jamaica! Sunday I stepped my foot back in America as Pres. Lee invited us to dinner we had steak and mashed potatoes, they were so good. Today was awesome !!!! I opened my letters from all of you!!! thank you so much I really appreciated that!!!!!!! It was so cool to here from you. I am so stoked! I heard to Awesome things today!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope  people don't mind me sharing, but Allyssa Has a temple recommend! and Morgan Jennings is now Elder Jennings and is back in Argentina! I was so happy to here that!

well everyone sorry this is so short but I love you All!



Love,
Elder Conder"

No comments:

Post a Comment