Wednesday, March 23, 2011

March 21, 2011

"Dear you and you and you, 

                                                
How are you all you doing, first of all? I am Just sitting here in Mo-bay about to recap some of the great thing that have happened this week.

whats new this week
- We went to Kingston to go do some driving stuff for Elder Randle. It was so beautiful if you look on a map you might get a small idea of how long we were in the car for. It seemed like we were forever from home, but it felt good to come back to Montego Bay and again start teaching. I am so glad to be back !
- Baptism this week! Brother Jordan Anthony Smith. It was so awesome, Elder Randle baptized him and I confirmed him. That was way awesome !!!! I am so happy I got to do that. I also got to be the witness of his baptism.
- We just ate at Wendy's very good!
- Other than that it has been a pretty normal week here. I love serving a mission I can't believe I have such a cool opportunity to serve.



What has Elder Conder Been doing this transfer   ???
this transfer has gone by so fast it is crazy.
- Investigators of focus
Melissa- An awesome lady that lives in a place called Canterbury,  she has been coming to church for 3 weeks now
Sis Smith- She was a Jehovah's Witness and she has been to church three times now! She is also moving to Maine next month.
Marlin, Mark and Ricardo- Three awesome guys that are somehow related and they are working together to come to church !!

Well that is it for this week love you all I hope you all are still awesome and enjoy the pics !!!!!

LOVE Elder Conder"

No comments:

Post a Comment