Thursday, February 24, 2011

Letters, Packages, and "INSYNC" :)

"Hello Everyone,

Great to here from you all this week. It was a great week here in Jamaica. Yes I am still in Jamaica. some times I forget where I am and how different it is here, but then you look up at the Green land scape and then at a rasta smoking ganga and you are quickly reminded that yes you are in Jamaica. I love it here so much and yes to my mothers question I do have a washing machine. One of the only missionaries with on here. Also we are the only one that I know of with at microwave. SO Elder Randle and I Have been enjoying some wonderful popcorn. Side note the music in the back ground while I am writting this letter is INSYNC so ya Pretty ..... there is how ever a rasta from new york that is claming to be a rapper.  SO ya this is deffinitly a micoscopical glimsps into jamaica.

Lets get off that subject know and talk about something way cooler, the investigators that we are working with (fill free to write back if you have any stories and such that might help them.) Right know we have a great familly of boys that we are working with. there names are Marlin, Racardo, Mark and every once in awhile Some more. We have taught them the restoration for the past to times and then we watched the restoration DVD with them. They all enjoyed it. Racardo AND Marlin prayed and they both know that it is the true church, but marlin is really attached to his old church (the song in the back ground just changed to the titanic sound track my heart will go on) then we shared the scripture from D&C about what greater witness can you have then from god.

five min sign just came up!! AAHH I LOVE YOU ALL VERY MUCH. thanks for the emails and letters! AND PACKAGES (Maybe, PLease haha)


LOVE

ELDER CONDER"

SO . . . sending packages to Jamaica is pretty darn pricey! If you ever want to send James something let me (Elora) know. Taylor is working for Fedex and so he can ship things for 1/2 the price! Pretty exciting, I know... Oh the magnificent benefits of a part-time, graveyard shift job!!

1 comment: