Wednesday, April 6, 2011

March 04, 2011 around 2:30 pm

"Hello everyone from Elder Randle and I, we are just sitting here writing the weekly letter. What a week this week, I had the best thing ever happen, I got to go visit my first area. I threw in some pictures of it, I hope you enjoy them! We also this week,  as I hope everyone of you did, got to watch conference it was soooooo good. We also got to just be missionaries which is one thing I love very much.
I guess we could start with High Gate. I love this place so much, it was so cool to see everyone up there and just experience that whole place again. I saw one family I knew, there name is the Allens and they have been coming to church for 2 weeks now and say they never want to leave. I saw Maria the girl I baptized and she and her mom are still reading there scriptures and coming to church just about every week. I am so thankful for this experience it is close to indescribable the way I felt seeing them again. I would say that Alma 17:2 was a little bit of it. My joy was so great as I saw each person run up to me and shake my hand.  Truly a good time.



General Conference was awesome as a missionary, this was my first one as a missionary and it was outstanding. I love the new energy and drive I recieve each talk! The messages shown through as we went out and taught. We walked up to a lady's house we had been teaching for awhile and she declined our visit, but elder Randle hung in there and taught her a very brief lesson. We set up a return a point as she seemed to have a new confidence in us and herself. I am very excited for the next lesson with her!!!

It seems as though on a mission everyday is a miracle, because it is. Everything that happens is all Around miracles. I LOVE being a missionary. I urge everyone to start preparing now!

Ha ha My mom has requested I explain the pics I sent.  I will do my best, I cant remember all the ones I sent

- me in the jungle with sugar cane



- Dirty drain I fixed with a hanger @ the High gate house


- guys in the truck Brother Allen's work crew he owns a saw mill



- sunset on the way home aka mo bay



- me with my guitar



- Elder Randle man of action all around awesome



- rainy days on the mission



Love,

Elder conder

P.s. I Love you"                

No comments:

Post a Comment