Monday, April 18, 2011

Lessons on the Role of the Family for Jamaican Moms

March 18, 2011
"This week in Jamaica,
                     
Well,  I had another experience of awesome people in my life helping me in my missionary work! This time it was my Aunt Laura, who had the strength to raise some awesome boys.  In church we were on the lesson of  The role of Families, and as you might know, in this soiciety most kids are raised by the mothers. I had the opportunity to tell about my Aunt Laura and how strong and well she had raised her kids pretty much on her own.  I am confident that for just a few things that I shared about her, they all had a renewed hope for raising there children. 


Well sorry that is all I have time for today..............              
I love you all very much.
Love Elder Conder

P.s. Rasta just walked into the shop " I have COME TO TALK TO THE BOSS""

No comments:

Post a Comment