Tuesday, July 12, 2011

June 27, 2011

"Hey everyone,          

I Have been sitting down every week now with these wonderful letters and packages, I was sitting here thinking how I am going to do this I almost feel overwhelmed trying  to consider how to thank you all. I really love all of you so much. I think these two simple words say it best, THANK YOU.


This week in Montego bay have been super awesome. I love this area so much. We have a big increase in member participation. They have been helping us in our efforts to invite others to come unto Christ. Some of our star members are, well all of our members are super awesome!! We had a couple from California visit church this Sunday. The man introduced himself in priesthood and said, I have been in my ward at home 10 years and I feel just as at home here as I do back home. That is just one of the awesome examples of how great our branch is. As we talked about this and our other experiences at church, I thought,  when I go home I want to help my ward be just like this branch. I will be that person that walks in with a giant smile and shaking everyones hands, even that same person as Elder Trumpet is. He really brings happiness with him everywhere, he is such and effective missionary. I really am greatful to have learned the importance of a smile from him.
Boom, I got the pictures of everyone with there Jamaica T-shirts on just recently, and wow you guys look great. That video is wow wow wow. I loved seeing you and I hope you are repping your shirts with pride.
 
Love,
Elder Conder"

No comments:

Post a Comment