Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Weekly letter do do do do doooooo (or something like that!)

This has been one of my favorite letters from James yet!!

"Hmmmm What to tell you Hmmm HMM HMM,

Well here it goes. . .
 
the other night AKA Saturday night, we had the most amazing lesson I have ever had in my whole life. One of the coolest experiences ever. We taught this guy named Bro. Henry. the spirit was so strong there! It testified the truth of every word to this man. I asked can you feel the spirit and he was like yes and then he goes, but I wont get baptized in a pool. I was like what the, so I asked would Robbins bay work (the place we always have baptisms)? He sat there for a second scratched his head and then said ya that will work. haha we didn't even have to ask him if he wanted to be baptized. then ............  He didn't show up for church haha. I love Jamaica. I think he still wants to be baptized but it rained. which is like having 4 feet of snow fall for the people here, so that is probably why he didn't show.

Other wonderful events form the week, we had zone confrence this week. This is were all the missionaries come together to here and talk with the mission president. Just to let you know Pres. Henderick is one of the most awe inspiring people ever. He know the answer to any question! Also I talk to him about TEMPLE MARRIAGE BUMP BUM BAAAAA DE DALLL DEEEEEEE, well something that is very interesting by not being married in the temple you are separated from your spouse after you die, and you deny the right to become like god. Or in other words you are only able to be come a servant in his kingdom. Pretty Crazy for more information turn to D&C 132, I believe that is the right section. So what does that mean? Well if your not get there soon! and if you are not old enough or worthy or thought it is not a big deal like me in the past, Prepare for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well I think that is the most random tangent ever, but I though it might be interesting for you (being whoever reads this) to think about.

Well Have a wonderful week you are all in my prayers! always and once again thank you for everything you do.

LOVE Elder COnder"

No comments:

Post a Comment