Wednesday, January 5, 2011

"Getting Lost in The Work!"

"Mom its so wonderful to here from you and from everyone the picture were so awesome! The family sounds like they are doing great keep up the good work!

Getting lost in the work!

    Prior to this time in my life I have thought that I was trying very hard to be a good servant of the lords, but recent events have lead me to believe that there was a lot more I could have been doing I regret ever thinking that I was working hard. I have a new companion his name is Elder Kartchner. there is something great that happens when you have on of the best companions ever! he helps you! Elder Kartchner has helped me get lost in the work; by one being willing to go the extra mile, setting a great example and so much more!
    In this missionary service I have noticed something, submitting to my father in heaven is the single greatest part of the work! I love coming home tired from running(yes literally running) so that we can make it in on time after teach our last person for the day! I feel so well after that. while I am running is another story, haha
   lets stop there and let me simply say this. please get lost! please wont you just get lost. why? because once you have more to do then is possible in a given day you truly know how much that day is worth. get lost in the work of the lord. let me change that expression please lose the world. look at god and his children. lets come together and do the work. it wont be easy just like running home after walking all day, but it will be rewarding when you make it! I promise. I love you and I have learned more full this week as members you have the responsibility to be bring other to this knowledge of the gospel.
love elder conder

mom please edit this!
because it is horribly written

I love you mom and dad tell the rest of the family I love them to

Just tell everyone I am doing good the branch is growing and the members are getting better and better everyday! I love my new companion and I am greatfull to be counted as the lord servant. "

No comments:

Post a Comment