Tuesday, October 4, 2011

September 18, 2011

"Dear Brothers and Sisters,


This week that has taken on a whole new meaning,for the term ' Brothers and Sisters.' I Love the fact that I get to call you my brother and sister.

I love this gospel, I love my mission. This week was great. It was Elder Roberts B Day on the 15th. One of our members threw a big party for Elder Roberts...... she is so great. I love her so much I included some pictures. 

President Hendricks came this weekend it was so amazing to have him this week. He is an amazing man.We just had the mission president here talking about it. The First Presidency has asked us to read 365 days straight for the commemoration. I am really excited. I hope that everyone takes that challenge. That would be so great. I love the thought of everyone reading everyday. That would be great. I have been thinking so much lately about progression towards Heavenly Father. It is so great to help someone even if it is the tiniest little step to get closer to our Heavenly Father.


My progression is going really slow at this time, well I guess I should say it seems so through my eyes. I am trying hard, but it seems that all am doing is just building patience. I was talking to the Mission President about it. although I don't recall all the advice he gave me, I would like to say that I felt as though I have moved a mountain in my life. . I want you to know, that I know, that by small and simple things great things are brought to pass. If we read every day there is no telling how much this would effect the world. Your righteous and virtuous choices have blessed my life thank you so much.


Love,
Elder Conder"






1 comment:

  1. wow good thing the have doughnuts there!! James would go crazy without them lol!

    ReplyDelete